*This position is eligible for a signing bonus of up to $10k!*
Trellance is the leading provider of data, analytics, and business intelligence solutions to financial institutions. Organizations use its technology and consulting services to meet the consumer finance expectations of today’s digital world, one that is increasingly driven by artificial intelligence and machine learning. The company’s patented enterprise data platform, Trellance M360, is the enabling engine behind digital transformation and member experience. Trellance was founded in 1989, and its Tampa headquarters features a modern office space with panoramic water and city views, covered parking, onsite car detailing, and a café. The company offers attractive compensation; medical, dental, and vision benefits; 401k with matching plus profit-sharing; and many more tools and resources.
We're currently looking for a DevOps Engineer who is adaptable, creative, wants to make a difference, and be part of a service-oriented team. Our focus is on automation, innovation, and support.
The ideal candidate will share in the responsibilities for development of CI/CD pipelines in a Cloud environment, and will assist with helping our development and operations teams to integrate them. This role is not limited to a single technology platform, and other responsibilities include working with InfoSec, following and adhering to industry best practices, and identifying future opportunities.
- Think outside the box and approach infrastructure with modern techniques that are agile and scalable.
- Find opportunities for streamlining processes through the use of code and technology to improve time-to-market of services.
- Assist with architecting and engineering of solutions for various project and operational needs.
- Assist with developing and streamlining automated infrastructure using tools such as Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines, and other infrastructure as code products.
- Assist with configuration and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines and custom code deployments on-premises and in the cloud.
- Assist with development, deployment, and maintenance of container hosts and container dependent applications.
- Assist with design, implementation, and automation of cloud-based resources, infrastructure, and applications.
- Serve as an escalation point for investigation and troubleshooting issues in production, QA, and DEV environments.
- Adhere to standards for operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline (computer science, information technology, etc.) from a regionally accredited institution with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years of blended experience supporting Linux, Windows, virtualization; combined with excellent coordination, and communications skills, as well as the ability to think independently or as a team.
- Moderate to high level scripting experience using PowerShell, Python, Bash, or other coding languages.
- Working knowledge of source control systems such as GIT or Bitbucket.
- Familiar with build/deployment automation tools like Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines, Azure DevOps, or others.
- Working knowledge of containers and container management products/methodologies such as Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, etc.
- AWS and Azure Cloud experience.
- Ability to be detail oriented and to think independently; exhibit a high level of initiative and self-confidence along with strong verbal and written communication skills; and demonstrate excellent time management skills.
- Industry certifications a plus.