INTRUSION seeks a Director of Channel Management. The Director of Channel Management is responsible for the development and execution of Intrusion's channel distribution strategy, and to build relationships with channel partners, system integrators (SI) and managed security services providers (MSSP)
What we are looking for?
- You have 5+ years of channel/ partner sales experience with high- tech digital channel sales environment, ideally, software channel sales, with demonstrated success in partner management with notable accomplishments.
- You thrive in meeting face to face with clients and presenting them with solutions that make their business run better
- You have a rack record of success in consultative sales environment, and experience with Cybersecurity and/ or Network solutions sales; you quickly develop specific strategies, priorities, and execute
- You start with the customer/ partner point of view and fit the Intrusion solutions/ advantage into that picture
- You’re aligned with partners in your current role and can strengthen relationship with Partners, SI (system integrators), and MSSP (managed security service providers) by crafting a productive cadence of interaction around current and future sales opportunities
- Sets short- and long- term channel sales strategies
- Develops relationship and structures partnerships with channel partners
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objective, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Coordinated development of sales and marketing material required for channel partners to be successful
- Train sales resources within channel and attends client meetings with them where possible
- Direct leads developed within the channel
- Participates in Intrusion sales discussions as needed
- Manages potential channel conflict with other sales channels
- Recommends product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales
- Evaluates effectiveness of partner programs and improves upon them
Qualifications (Education, Certifications and/or Training)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience developing channels
- 5+ years of experience in Channel/ Partner sales experience selling SaaS or Cloud
- Through understanding of how partners make money in a channel ecosystem
- Through understanding of how Cybersecurity products create value for customers
- Complete understanding of localized technology marketplace and trends
- String level of financial acumen, in order to have “business discussions with business people”
- Ability to negotiate and structure partnerships
- Solid coaching and leadership skills
- Exceptional communication, presentation and listening skills
- Can effectively delivery difficult messages while emphasizing a positive, future- oriented perspective
- Highly adaptable to changes in business direction, products, and needs both from partner perspective and Intrusion perspective
- Successful track record of relationship/ partner management with notable accomplishments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers, and customers
- Clear, effective writing skills
- Kind, passionate, collaborative, driven, smart, self-starter
INTRUSION is a 38-year-old publicly traded company (INTZ) that is a trusted partner of the federal government's Department of Defense (DOD) with over 800 man-years of cyberforensics expertise. Our recently launched commercial product, Shield, is a real-time Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven Cybersecurity protection layer that prevents ransomware attacks and data breaches.
For 25+ years, INTRUSION’s solution has leveraged the world’s largest, threat-enriched big data cloud that was built by analyzing, recording, and indexing current and new Internet traffic. Additionally, Shield uses real-time AI to inspect every packet of data moving in and out of networks without impacting performance to kill malicious network threats in real-time. Shield is a plug-n-play solution with no long-term contract required.
Join us to win the war on cybercrime! More information about INTRUSION can be found at www.intrusion.com.
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive, and rewarding work environment
- INTRUSION is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer