ABC Home & Commercial Services is independently owned and offers residential and commercial services, specializing in all types of insect, termite, rodent and bird control services. At ABC, we believe in building long-term, trusting relationships with customers and with our employees. Our employees quickly learn how 'special' it is to become a 'specialist' at ABC and to be part of a team that believes in fulfilling commitments, serving others, supporting families, and building our community. When customers choose ABC, they quickly learn that their needs will be met by trained professional specialists who provide responsible, reliable, and superior service. This position requires the ability to be, a problem solver, an outside the box thinker, undaunted by failure and socially poised.
Our Residential Field Sales Specialist is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all customers of ABC at all times, professional behavior is expected at all times while servicing a home or a business and respect and care of customers’ property is required. Listens to customer’s concerns in regards the services provided and suggest proper treatments or solutions to address their concerns. As a base plus commission employee, you have the potential to increase your earnings daily based on your productivity and sales. You may increase your pay by turning in leads for additional services through ABC’s Lead Now program.
- Generates new leads by attending trade shows, networking events and by using other sources that will increase potential sales accounts. Meets with current clients for new sales and up-sells and responds to incoming leads in a timely fashion.
- Spends the majority of the time outside the office and drives for a large part of the work day to meet with existing clients and prospect customers.
- Gains specialized knowledge of services provided by ABC.
- Updates knowledge of incentives and discounts available by product and season.
- Creates sales agreements; completes and submits all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Consistently follows through with all proposals; provides clarification as necessary; negotiates prices; meets monthly sales quotas set by Division Manager and the company.
- Gives advice and recommends treatment.
- Meets deadlines of route and informs staff of scheduled appointments not met.
- Attend required department meetings and company or vendor training as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous outside sales experience is preferred.
- Strong presentation skills and outstanding phone etiquette is required.
- Ability to listen and understand the client’s concerns; excellent interpersonal and written skills.
- Proficient with email, Microsoft Office, smart phone, tablet and computers.
- Must hold a valid Oklahoma Driver’s License.
- Successful completion of a Drug Screen and Background check.
- Must have proper documentation to work in the US.