Our ideal candidate is a software focused Product Owner with experience leading the agile software development lifecycle rhythm, processes, and stakeholder objectives. This candidate will be joining our team of mission obsessed technologists to help shape the vision of custom applications and advanced R&D solutions for our customers.
As Product Owner (of a Multi-Discipled Software Team), your responsibilities include:
- Analyzing high level customer requirements and deriving lower-level function requirements to solve a broad set of challenges for our various customers as part of a small team
- Developing and managing the product backlog with the ability to prioritize backlog items based on the overall strategy and business objectives
- Developing user stories and Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
- Mapping product dependencies to inform the necessary sequence of development
At Stratagem, we create advanced software solutions to support critical aspects of national security. We are solving highly complex problems with a team of fun, uniquely talented engineers that deliver capabilities to make a lasting impact.
Stratagem is a small, high-end software technology company that delivers operational solutions and performs advanced R&D for the DoD and Intelligence Community. We believe in a culture of innovation, fun, empowerment, and family. We want you to learn new skills so you can become more fulfilled in both your personal and professional life.
Stratagem is hiring exceptional individuals to join our growing team. We look for candidates that are thoughtful and team-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills, a high level of creativity, and the ability to quickly learn new technologies. We also seek out individuals that are clear communicators and support their teammates with a sense of positivity and open-mindedness.
The annual salary range for this role is $105,000 to $190,000; however, Stratagem considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.
** US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED **
** ACTIVE TS/SCI REQUIRED**
- U.S Citizen with a TS/SCI clearance with SSBI
- Effective cross-organizational communicator with the ability to work well in a small team, fast paced environment
- Proven track record of decomposing requirements into user stories and being able to formally verify that requirements are satisfied
- Proven track record of developing sprint plans, release plans, and project roadmaps
- Ability to work with customers and end-users to understand the true intents of requirements and verify they are happy with a delivered product
- Working knowledge of Scrum, Agile Software Development Methodology, and the Software Development Lifecycle
- 3-5 years of experience overseeing the development of software products to ensure they meet client needs and preferences
Desired Skills (bonus points)
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills and engage with virtual teams
- Familiarity with Cloud Architectures and deployment requirements for US DoD
- Familiarity with using AWS cloud computing resources such as EC2, S3, Lambda, etc.
- Experience in the operational deployment of multi-product baselines and functionality
- Experience in application deployment, virtualization, and containerization
- Using the Atlassian tool suite to oversee the development of the product during the planning, refinement, review, and sprint
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.