Primary Responsibilities Include:
- The Area Manager will have a two-fold focus of equal importance and that’s to Identify, develop and mentor a team of Wholesale Account Executives while also establishing and maintaining broker relationships.
- Continually identify, develop, and maintain a quality network of qualified business relationships/brokers that serve as a recurring source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities.
- Your network may consist of current and new mortgage brokers, bankers, as well as other valuable referral sources, and is enhanced by your regular participation in business-related development opportunities, to promote Newfi’s unique, highly competitive, wholesale mortgage loan programs.
- Responsible for personal production in terms of applications/fundings per month as well as new broker sign-ups.
- Introduce Newfi Lending by making sales presentations to newly approved brokers by using available wholesale resources.
- Maintain regular communication with the brokers/ account executives and inform them of changes and enhancements in processes and procedures.
- Identify performance issues with brokers to alleviate issues and improve the loan flow.
- Identify specific geographical areas with the SVP for targeting AE’s and Brokers.
- Hire and train Account Executives in designated areas directed by the SVP.
- Additional duties as assigned by SVP, Wholesale Production.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of wholesale lending experience.
- Experience overseeing a team of wholesale account executives.
- Must have a strong knowledge of the mortgage market in their assigned territory.
- Strong ability to excel within an ever-changing environment.
- Highly motivated and determined to succeed in a competitive, time-sensitive industry.
- Strong relationship building skills and time management skills.
- Knowledge of underwriting and/or closing procedures and regulations.
- Must have the ability to facilitate accurate and thorough loan applications that comply. with company procedures and guidelines.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with mortgage lending software and computer applications a plus.
- Competitive comp plan with salary.
- 401k and full medical, dental, vision.
- Leadership at your fingertips.
Newfi Lending is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and aim to empower individuals and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Visit us at www.newfi.com or www.newfiwholesale.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions. The Company reserves the rights to change, amend, add, delete, and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities, and position titles, as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.