We are seeking an architectural designer to assist and develop appropriate design solutions on multiple projects. Interested applicants must have a strong design aesthetic and be able to implement a project’s design vision from concept through completion via critical design thinking, iteration, inclusive communication, and active, creative problem solving.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Construction documents and specification experience
- Construction administration experience, as well as experience coordinating with a range of consultants including civil, electrical, and structural engineers
- Ability to skillfully work alongside internal and external customers
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Strong design skills and a passion for creativity
- Strong organizational skills to effectively work across multiple projects
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- A minimum of 5-8+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor of Architecture degree or Master's of Architecture degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience with Autocad, Rhino, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and REVIT
- Hand-drawing and residential experience preferred
- Experience mentoring small teams preferred
$80,000- $110,000 per year D.O.E.