Our ideal candidate is a talented infrastructure engineer that is experienced with designing and supporting cloud based deployment environments for custom software applications. The candidate will assist with bringing a software system into operations and providing continuous monitoring of that system. This position will work closely with the ISSE and the infrastructure team to ensure the technical security controls are implemented, working correctly, and are audited.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, your responsibilities include:
- Working as part of a software development team to bring the system into operations on AWS/C2S
- Designing high resilient cloud architectures to support hot failover across multiple zone and regions
- Creating and updating Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to support the automated deployment of the environment
- Assisting with implementing technical cyber security controls
- Updating/Patching the systems
- Helping with the monitoring/auditing of privileged users on the system
- Supporting/maintaining the software development tools and systems for the team to include Confluence, Jira, GitLab, Nexus, Anchore, and SonarQube
- Writing technical documentation for customer approval of ATO
At Stratagem, we create advanced software solutions to support critical aspects of national security. We are solving highly complex problems with a team of fun, uniquely talented engineers that deliver capabilities to make a lasting impact.
Stratagem is a small, high-end software technology company that delivers operational solutions and performs advanced R&D for the DoD and Intelligence Community. We believe in a culture of innovation, fun, empowerment, and family. We want you to learn new skills so you can become more fulfilled in both your personal and professional life.
Stratagem is hiring exceptional individuals to join our growing team. We look for candidates that are thoughtful and team-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills, a high level of creativity, and the ability to quickly learn new technologies. We also seek out individuals that are clear communicators and support their teammates with a sense of positivity and open-mindedness.
The annual salary range for this role is $100,000 to $185,000; however, Stratagem considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.
** US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED **
** TS/SCI REQUIRED**
- You are the proud owner of a TS/SCI Clearance with SSBI
- Experience with using AWS cloud computing resources such as EC2, S3, Lambda, etc.
- At least a current Security+ certification
- At least 6 years of system maintenance experience
- At least 3 years of experience working with cloud architectures
- Experience with terraform
Desired Skills (bonus points)
- Experience with bringing systems into operations and gaining ATO
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, containerization
- History of patching and addressing/mitigating EVSS/HBSS findings
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.