Experience Institute – Dallas, LLC
The Experience Institute Dallas (EID) is a member-owned LLC of the SMART Experience Institute, a member-owned LLC of Greenville University.
The SMART Experience Institute is Greenville University’s innovation incubator that contributes towards the institution’s operational health through development of diversified revenue strategies and strategic investments focused on five priority areas: the SMART Center – Greenville, IL, Educational Shorter-term Opportunities nationwide, Entrepreneurial Connections, the Experience Institute Greenville, and other Experience Institute subsidiaries, including the Experience Institute Nashville.
The EID extends the mission of the SMART Experience Institute into the Dallas/Fort Worth area with an initial focus of creating an immersive, holistic healthcare experience for participating students in collaboration with Faith Presbyterian Hospice, utilizing their state-of-the-art facility and approach to care. Through this immersive experience, nursing, social work, ministry, and business students will take classroom learning to application in a faith-based atmosphere under the mentorship of experienced professionals.
Future initiatives of the EID could include immersive educational experiences in the sports arena or in conventional healthcare.
EID Mission: The Experience Institute Dallas, LLC is an innovation incubator that identifies and develops opportunities to provide immersive experiential educational opportunities for students while delivering diversified revenue streams for Greenville University.
Vision: We envision a learning experience that is immersive and experiential, providing participants with an education that prepares for career success and transforms character. This immersive experiential education will empower those who complete it to serve with excellence and Christ-like character, released as salt and light into the world.
The Experience Institute Dallas, LLC is looking for an experienced Executive Director with a passion for holistic hospice care and experiential education to launch this unique program.
- Minimum five years of experience in an Executive Director capacity with an entrepreneurial/intrapreneurial approach
- Proven ability to work with the board of directors and staff to launch a new enterprise
- Passion for holistic hospice care and Christ-centered higher education, dedicated to integrating faith and learning
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate mission and vision to internal and external constituencies
- Substantial project and financial management skills
- Demonstrated ability to ensure compliance with safety and regulatory requirements related to hospice and higher education environments
- Collaborate with the board of directors to identify, create, and implement strategic plans to actualize business objectives.
- Identify, recruit, train, and develop a team of staff and faculty to carry out the experiential mission of the EID.
- Monitor operations to ensure that programs, students, employees, and practice comply with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Develop partnerships with donors, partner institutions, regulatory agencies, and other stakeholders.
- Lead the operational management of the EID to meet enrollment and financial targets.
- Promote the EID experience within hospice and educational markets.
- Identify and communicate opportunities to expand the EID mission.
A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, Nursing, Social Work or Ministry is required. A Master’s degree is preferred.
REPORTS TO: Experience Dallas-Board Chair
COLLABORATES WITH: Faith Presbyterian Hospice Executive Director and SMART Experience Institute Executive Director
LOCATION: Experience Institute Dallas – 12477 Merit Dr., Dallas, TX 75251
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
The EID does not discriminate based on age, color, ethnic or national origin, disability, race, gender, or prior military service in its educational programs, admissions, or employment policies. In addition, the EID is committed to an environment of cultural and ethnic diversity; women and minorities are encouraged to apply.