CrossControl continues its journey towards being a world leader in display and computer solutions for industrial vehicles. We have a passion for making machines smarter, safer and more productive. Our customers are leading vehicle OEMs and system providers worldwide with high requirements on quality and operational excellence.
Are you interested in Logistics and Production planning? Do you like to be part of a growing business with high ambitions? Are you a communicative team player?
CrossControl is looking for an analytical, result- and solution-oriented Production Planner. You will work with processing of manufacturing orders and productions plans – a vital function for running our operations efficiently while satisfying customer demand. You will work through our ERP system and contribute to developing it further. You will also monitor the flow of goods and help resolve issues in tight dialog with the production groups as well as with the customer order team.
- 3+ years relevant working experience in Manufacturing or Logistics
- Experience in production planning processes
- Experience of working with the production planning processes in ERP system.
- Broad understanding of information and material flow in a business as well as good knowledge in lean and process management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
- Experience from LEAN
- Experience from the electronics and/or mechanical industry.
- Skilled in finance, budget planning and reporting.
We value the qualities and benefits that an even age and gender distribution, ethnic and cultural diversity gives CrossControl.
CrossControl is a business with a brilliant future, gaining market share in a growing market niche. We are a medium-sized company and pride ourselves of a strong team culture, short communication paths within and between functions and an open work atmosphere. In this environment it is easy to have good visibility and overview of what goes on throughout the company and take part in shaping it.
For questions about the position, please contact Pär Olsson, Operations Manager:
For questions about the recruitment process, please contact Cecilia Westlén, HR: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your application no later than 2022-01-16. Applications will be processed continuously.
Urban Wickström, Unionen, 0271-75 76 01, Per-Oskar Andersson, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0271-75 76 84.