Do you have experience building complex enterprise wide software solutions? Are you interested in joining a fast-growing software company delivering enterprise medical management solutions that empower our customers to provide member focused care? AssureCare is looking for motivated, team-oriented individuals to join an ambitious software company making a powerful impact in the healthcare industry.
- Lead Agile, global development teams in achieving results through technical decision-making, peer code review and mentoring
- Work with the Software Architecture Manager in establishing best practices, finding relevant training opportunities, and ensuring day to day goals are met by the architecture team
- Assist Software Architecture Manager with the interview process for new team members as needed
- Work with Software Architecture Manager to implement technical vision with the architecture team and work with fellow architects on the team to turn it into reality
- Provide performance feedback to Software Architecture Manager on team members
- Participate in system design, development, testing, and deployment
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the existing portfolio of applications and services
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the AssureCare platforms, our partners, and our API
- Drive and uphold high engineering standards, bringing consistency to the codebases you encounter and ensuring software is adequately reviewed, tested, and integrated
- Write high-quality code, designed to be easily understood by others and maintained in the future
- Collaborate with Security and Engineering teams to incorporate strong security controls, apply security best practices in our development life cycle, and mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Design and architect large scale distributed systems
- Develop prototypes and POCs for new system features
- Optimize and troubleshoot .Net applications for maximum performance, scalability, and availability
- Work with outside stakeholders to define technical options and agree on solutions for future streams of work
- Communicate technical concepts and decisions to non-technical project members
- Research new technical trends and advise on product roadmap
- Document architecture, and architectural decisions
- Provide oversight and mentorship to junior team members to ensure they adhere to standards and best practices
- Build and present references architectures, how-tos, and demo applications for customers
- Work collaboratively with design & development teams daily
Skills / Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing, and shipping software.
- Prior experience with development in large low-latency high-volume services, experience with service-oriented development and cloud-based systems.
- Outstanding skills presenting to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos
- Solid understanding of application security and cloud security best practices
- Passion and thorough understanding of what it takes to build and operate secure, reliable systems at scale
- Proven ability to drive projects from concept through completion with minimal guidance
- Strong understanding of release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
- Expert developing using C# and the .NET Framework version 4.5+
- Expert developing Web services/REST API's and WCF Services
- Extensive experience writing and optimizing SQL scripts and stored procedures
- Expert in Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Professional experience developing with HTML5, Angular, Bootstrap, CSS3 is a plus
- Ability to translate business requirements into detailed technical solutions consisting of existing and new product features
- Expert in designing scalable systems and working with N-Tier architectures
- Expert in Agile/SCRUM enterprise-scale software development
- Understanding of the healthcare industry, healthcare-related technologies, and regulatory needs (e.g., HIPAA). is a plus
- Ability and desire to learn new software and technologies quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of the team in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred; equivalent work experience in related field will be considered
AssureCare® is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and internship. AssureCare® makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.