The Project Manager will work with clients, internal engineers, and our sales team to ensure that projects are delivered on time and at, or under budget. The Project Manager coordinates the delivery of project plans and provide documentation and scheduling as required for project success. He or she will also determine and enforce the scope of the project based on the executed statement of work. The Project Manager will leverage outstanding interpersonal communication skills to build relationships with internal staff and points of contact at the client site, including IT staff and members of upper management. Working with the Managed Solution sales team, the Project Manager will seek additional opportunities to deliver services at the client site. Projects to be managed span the technology infrastructure spectrum and include application support and integration; hardware/software procurement; asset/licensing management; upgrades and implementations. Other duties as assigned.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3-5 years of Project Management experience, preferably within the IT services industry. Equivalent combinations of experience and education will be considered.
- PMP, SCRUM/Agile, and/or ITIL certifications strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with ability to deliver projects on time, at or under budget.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service with the ability to work/communicate with a broad range of individuals.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in the English language is a must!
- Demonstrated ability to lead effective presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead a project team: delegating tasks, ensuring completion, scheduling meetings and deadlines; etc.
- Adaptability and flexibility to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions
- Demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems
- Must demonstrate high standards of excellence and customer service, coupled with accountability and ownership for your work
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft products/infrastructures preferred: Active Directory, Exchange, Cloud Products/Virtualization
- A passion for technology preferred!
- Occasional travel within San Diego County required – valid CA drivers license, acceptable driving required, and access to reliable transportation a must!
The essential functions of this job require: the ability to frequently sit and stand for long periods of time; to manipulate objects with fine and gross motor skills; to communicate in written and spoken English; to hear; to utilize close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Managed Solution is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants who can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Managed Solution participates in the federal E-Verify program to validate the authenticity of work eligibility documents. As part of this program, Managed Solution will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For more information, see https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify.