At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
The Supervisor Client Support is responsible for Client Relations and ensuring complete and accurate responses to client support inquiries, concerns, and requests about the company’s products and services.
- Adds value as a key member of management; understands the business, financials, industry, clients, and strategy.
- Supervises employees, provides direction, coaches, trains and develops, hires, and manages performance to organization goals and expectations.
- Manages budgets and resources effectively and efficiently; knows and understands organization’s financial position.
- Manages vendors and outside service providers effectively; sets expectations and holds them accountable.
- Engages and builds relationships with clients and applicants, with a focus of providing a positive memorable customer experience.
- Communicates with customers in a friendly but professional manner.
- Handles confidential information responsibly and with good judgment.
- Promotes additional products and services based on client needs and interests.
- Manages daily workflow of team ensuring that interactions are covered, and response times are within acceptable limits
- Monitors team KPIs ensuring that team members are progressing and maintaining standards
- Monitors Client Relations processes to yield low cost, high quality, compliant results.
- Recommends process improvements related to quality and onboarding which results in increased operational efficiency.
- Acts as escalation point and subject matter expert in the tactical resolution of escalated issues to ensure issues are validated and sustained.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of services we provide to better facilitate questions and provide appropriate answers.
- Supports Account Managers and other departments.
- Adheres, achieves, and maintains customer service support levels.
- Handles complex customer service and support issues and escalates issues as necessary.
- Other duties as required.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Experience leading at the functional level is preferred.
- Experience providing high volume customer service is required.
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Experience presenting to internal and external clients on information relevant to client is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Relevant business management systems such as general ledger, HRIS, CRM, etc. is preferred.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration is preferred.
- Certifications or licensure: Salesforce is required/preferred. Drivers’ license and ability to maintain a driving record that is satisfactory to the Company’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- Years of relevant experience: 2 to 5 years is preferred.
- Years of experience supervising: 1 to 3 years is preferred.
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Some travel by personal automobile and a valid drivers’ license is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Paid Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.