Since 1938, the Ackermann Group has a long history in real estate development and property management that has continued to grow and thrive in the Midwest region. Today, residential community ownership and management comprise the majority of the company’s business with a focus on communities in dependable markets. Our corporate headquarters is located in Cincinnati, Ohio and we have invested in properties in Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, Indianapolis and Northern Kentucky.
We are seeking an Assistant Property Manager candidate to join our team at a newly acquired apartment community on the West side of Indianapolis, IN. The Assistant Property Manager responsibilities include:
Property Management Activities:
Helps in overseeing the daily activities of the assigned apartment community by ensuring it is efficiently maintained, units are occupied, rental payments are received, reports are updated, resident issues are resolved, and employee relations are handled.
Community Marketing Support:
Involvement in the overall marketing efforts to help ensure the apartment community meets required occupancy goals.
Apartment Community Compliance & Administration:
Assists in ensuring all property management activities are conducted according to the Company’s standardized policies and procedures, and in accordance with any municipal, state, or federal rules or regulations.
Team Leader Activities:
- Assists in all phases of the hiring, training, evaluating and supervising processes of all on-site employees. Assists with the apartment community staff meetings on a regular basis.
- Represents the Company in a professional manner at all times. Consistently maintains a professional courteous attitude when dealing with residents, coworkers and the general public.
Our guiding principles of collaboration, commitment to a personal approach, and delivering above expectations are paramount to who we are as an organization. We believe in and are dedicated to our employees, creating opportunities for residents to connect with their neighbors and broader community, and giving back to the communities we serve. The Ackermann Group invests in passionate individuals who want to be a part of a vibrant and community-focused culture.
Salary - $18 per hour.
- Experience with Property Accounting Software, Yardi Voyager experience preferred
- At least 2 years multi-family sales and leasing experience;
- Marketing, Sales and Customer Service experience a must!
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
Benefits + Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits including: medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, 401k with match
- Rent discount
- Career coaching and development
- Company Engagement Events
- Dynamic, high energy working environment