Since 1938, the Ackermann Group has a long history in real estate development and property management that has continued to grow and thrive in the Midwest region. Today, residential community ownership and management comprise the majority of the company’s business with a focus on communities in dependable markets. Our corporate headquarters is located in Cincinnati, Ohio and we have invested in properties in Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, Indianapolis and Northern Kentucky.
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team in Dayton, OH. Position is full time, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, with emergency on-call rotation.
As a Maintenance technician you will be responsible for:
- Trouble-shooting service issues that residents encounter including – HVAC, general appliance work, electrical, plumbing, etc.
- Ensure the completion of all market-ready apartments, emergency and non-emergency service requests, various maintenance activities, and community inspections.
- You’ll work with other members of the maintenance team to ensure that both the inside and the exterior of the property meet company standards.
- Respond to maintenance work orders, follow up with residents and office staff, and work in an on-call rotation.
Our guiding principles of collaboration, commitment to a personal approach, and delivering above expectations are paramount to who we are as an organization. We believe in and are dedicated to our employees, creating opportunities for residents to connect with their neighbors and broader community, and giving back to the communities we serve. The Ackermann Group invests in passionate individuals who want to be a part of a vibrant and community-focused culture.
The ideal Maintenance Technician will have:
- One or more years of related experience that demonstrates broad knowledge of general maintenance and exceptional attention to detail.
- HVAC certification a plus!
- The job requires you to have a valid driver’s license with proof of insurance.
- Have a positive, team oriented attitude.
Benefits + Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits including: medical, dental, and vision insurance, disability insurance, paid time off and holidays, 401k with match
- Rent discount
- Career coaching and development
- Company Engagement Events
- Dynamic, high energy working environment