The clinical psychology post-doctoral fellow is responsible for providing clinical services and supervision for outpatient psychological therapy and evaluation to children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder, other neurodevelopmental disabilities, and related mood disorders and externalizing disorders.
Responsibilities and Experience
- Deliver treatment to children and adolescents with various neurodevelopmental disorders, mood disorders, and externalizing disorders.
- Provide empirically-supported treatments such as cognitive behavior therapy, parent-child interaction therapy, and other behaviorally-based interventions
- Participate in administrative, clinical and training meetings as necessary
- Demonstrate exceptional clinical skills in the differential assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with complex comorbid presentations including mood disorders and externalizing disorders
- Demonstrate experience with professional writing as well as with public speaking
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a wide range of individuals/groups
- Able to work under pressure to prioritize and manage workload, manage simultaneous tasks and meet deadlines within a fast paced and changing environment
- Strong teamwork ethic; positive, flexible attitude; ability to take complete ownership of responsibilities
- Champions special projects as needed
This is a full or part- time position, requiring a minimum of two days per week and responsible for meeting a minimum weekly billable hour requirement.