Abacus Solutions Group:
We're built on our shared core values! We are difference-makers, passionate about serving, we work hard with integrity and do the right thing. Difference makers means that we look at every opportunity as a chance to make a difference. Passionate about serving means that we are always looking for ways to serve our customers and coworkers. Working hard and doing the right thing with integrity means that for every decision we make we 1st ask “Is the decision consistent with our moral and ethical principles”. We hire, review, reward and recognize our teammates based on these characteristics, so it is important that you share these values to be part of the team.
- Respond to and resolve customer requests, in relation to software, hardware and network operations difficulties by providing fast, efficient and friendly customer service.
- Assist with managing escalated customer issues and creation of updates to process and procedure documentation as required.
- Resolve problems with or without remote tools.
- Consistently achieve First Contact Resolution performance metric.
- Accurately document calls and cases.
- Be aware of customer’s time restraints and work within those time limits.
- Keep customer aware of resolution steps if ticket needs to be dispatched.
- Provide clients with problem reference numbers and request numbers.
- Enter all troubleshooting/resolution steps into the trouble ticket.
- Manage time and workload to meet predetermined service levels.
- DoD Approved 8570.01 Level I certification (such as CompTIA A+) - If you don’t have one, we’ll provide access and funding to the training and exams!
- Excellent customer service skills- Not necessarily from the Information Technology field!
- We will train you to perform the responsibilities listed above; a technical background is not required. However, you must have the ability to learn and perform them!
Security Clearance / Background Check:
- Department of Defense Secret Security Clearance or be able to acquire one; We can sponsor you
- Must be able to pass standard background check and drug screening
Hours: This is a 24/7/365 operation candidates must be willing to work rotating shifts
- Starting pay is $29.16/hr
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.