Summary: If you are a Regional Sales Director, and you are looking for a Southern USA role, DexCare might be the organization you’re looking for! We are looking for someone that can develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the DexCare customer base within an assigned territory. If you have the ability to speak to technical, clinical, and operational audiences and clearly articulate DexCare’s value proposition and solution offerings; and you’re looking to partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives, look no further! In this leadership role, you will capture the voice of the customer and translate it into the product roadmap, and coordinate internal resources as necessary throughout the sales process.
Details of the important work you will contribute:
- Achieve and exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand DexCare customer base, and participate in account planning and sales forecasting activities
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category specific landscapes and trends
- Report on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts, as well as maintain sales pipelines and provide weekly status updates.
What you will need to be able to be successful here:
- 5+ years of experience of IDN level enterprise SaaS
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager, or sales and marketing director
- Proven ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspect of products and services, as well as the proven ability to position products against competitors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Who is DexCare and why you do want to join our unique, fun, happy company?
DexCare is a data-driven intelligence company making access to healthcare easier and better for everyone. We envision a world where all patients and health care customers enjoy exceptional access to health care appointments they need to treat, cure and prevent illness.
We enable PATIENTS to get the care they need faster, easier, less expensively and with better results.
We enable PROVIDERS to see patients easily and effectively.
We enable HEALTH CARE NETWORKS to utilize resources more efficiently and effectively, produce great outcomes for patients, lower costs, generate more revenue, and build enduring and satisfying relationships with their patients and providers.
We enable our PEOPLE to do work on behalf of our customers that is meaningful, impactful, challenging, exciting, and rewarding by creating a culture that fosters the ability for each of us to do our best work.
What do we mean when we say DexCare is in a category of one? Simply put, there is no other technology that allows Health Care Networks, Providers (Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, etc.) to see all appointments available in their network in real-time and then match those appointments with patients in need of care.
Telemedicine, online scheduling, and digital health applications typically focus on the capability of delivering digitally-enabled care, DexCare is Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)/Digital OS that sits between, and among digital health applications, and intelligently orchestrates health system appointment across all points of care.
DexCare has three components of its system that make it unique among other digital health offerings.
1. First, our patients’ appointments demands generation technology attracts, routes, and helps our customers by making their various ways of delivering care more available and discoverable online. When consumers are searching for care on Google, for example, they are more likely to find a DexCare customer’s page in their results.
2. Second, our intelligent navigation technology leverages our unique understanding of patient needs and wants, combined with provider information and health system information, in order to ensure consumers are presented with the safest and best care options first and foremost.
3. Finally, DexCare’s capacity optimization technology automatically allocates health system resources when and where they can be most productively employed by matching them to consumers in a way that ensures the best results for everyone.
Similar to the way you have many applications on your computer, there is an operating system that makes all the applications work together to provide the user with a simple experience. DexCare is that operating system for health systems’ digital offerings.
DexCare enables leading health systems across the U.S. to attract 30% more new patients, capture 5x downstream services revenue, generate over 20% per patient encounter in costs savings, and deliver a net promotor satisfaction score greater than 90. We were incubated at Providence, one of the nation’s largest and most innovative health systems with over 50 hospitals across the Western United States. DexCare is led by a customer focused mission driven team experienced in building successful, innovative and transformative solutions to healthcare’s biggest problems. We’ve built digital health companies from the ground up. We work with the world’s largest healthcare companies and provider organizations. We are backed by leading healthcare investors, including Kaiser Permanente, Providence Ventures, Define Ventures, Frist Cressey Ventures and SpringRock Ventures.
Culture and Environment
DexCare is a mission driven mid-stage well-funded technology company with a unique and fun culture. We believe great work can be done from anywhere. This belief lead us to build a next generation company that gives our people flexibility with regards to where, when, and how they work. The best part is as part of our team your work will matter, have impact, and be rewarded. Please come join us.
Compensation, Benefits, and Rewards
Base Salary = Competitive, not high or low, and no signing bonus tricks
Bonus = 20% of Base Salary. Our philosophy one for all and all for one, except for Sales because they get commissions, sorry Sales. We set achievable goals, not stretch, because our we don’t intend to run a bonus program that never pays. We all know how fun those are.
Our Interview Process
Dexcare doesn’t like to keep anyone waiting and we know you have lots of great options. Therefore, our aim is to complete the entire interview process with within a week. It doesn’t happen every time, but it rarely, if ever, takes longer than two weeks and sometimes it only takes two days. We make decisions fast and know what we are looking for. You should be ready to do the same!
DexCare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. DexCare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, colour, national origin, disability, or gender. DexCare provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants who require such accommodation to apply for the position or to perform the essential functions of the job.