Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
We are seeking a Program Manager to join a team of IT professionals supporting the US Army Cyber Center of Excellence in Fort Gordon, Georgia.
- Possess and maintain an active Project Management Professional (PMP) commercial certification at start date.
- Possess one of the following:
- Master’s degree in an IT related field of study at least 5-10 years of professional experience, with 3 - 5 years of IT Program or Project Management experience OR
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field of study, with 10-15 years of equivalent work experience
- Must be detail-oriented with a keen focus on quality and continuous improvement.
- Must possess a high degree of professional confidence and credibility with the presence and communication skills to represent IT related concepts effectively with senior level management.
- Thorough understanding of program/project management techniques, methods and tools.
- Ability to interpret business objectives and successfully incorporate those objectives.
- Relevant industry knowledge of widely used systems and subsystems.
- Experience with group facilitation; ability to manage large-scale IT projects.
- Identify and understand complex problems/issues and develop solutions.
- Proven ability to manage teams, have demonstrated self-initiative and leadership skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to present to senior management, Division Chiefs and COR.
- Have the capability and authority to resolve and respond to issues directly with the COR.
- Be proficient in conflict resolution and resolve minor concerns/issues.
- Possess strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Must be physically located onsite at Fort Gordon
- At start date and through the life of the contract, Contractor must have a final Top Secret security clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) eligibility as well as meet position requirements.
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.