Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
We are seeking a Data Center Engineer/ Virtualization Architect to join a team of IT professionals supporting the US Army Cyber Center of Excellence in Fort Gordon, Georgia.
- 10+ years of experience in information technology
- 5+ years of customer-facing professional services or IT consulting experience
- 3+ years of experience in infrastructure architecture and design of complex distributed systems environments, including failover techniques, recovery/rollback, and application partitioning
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience VMWare Virtualization administration experience
Technical Skills Required:
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong VMware vSphere experience
- Strong Windows desktop OS administration experience
- Understanding of storage architectures, including peripheral interfaces (SCSI, RAID, Ethernet) and multi-processor designs (SMP)
- Technical awareness of one or more additional VMware products: vCloud Suite, vRealize Suite, vRealize Automation (vRA), vRealize Orchestrator (vRO), Horizon View, VMware Virtual SAN (vSAN), or NSX
- Horizon View design and implementation experience in enterprise environments
The following are required at the start date and must be maintained throughout the life of the contract:
- Baseline certification: Security+ CompTIA commercial certification (or higher, such as CISSP, etc
- Computing Environment (CE): must be maintained IAW Army guidance at current platform (or higher) and adhere to VMWare recertification policies. Currently: VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP6-DCV) OR VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization (VCP6.5-DCV)
- Receive IA appointment orders from Chain of Command
- Be monitored in the Army Training and Certification Tracking System (ATCTS).
- Successfully complete Information Assurance Fundamentals on line course and exam at https://ia.signal.army.mil/IAF/default.asp.
- Complete Privileged Level Access Agreement (PLAA) annually.
- This Personnel Security Standard for this position is IT-I (Personnel in IA positions with privileged-level access to control, manage, or configure IA tools or devices, individual and networked IS and devices, and enclaves).
- Must have a final Secret security clearance and initiated by their Facility Security Officer (FSO) for TS/SCI eligibility within 30 days of onboard; and shall maintain the required security clearance throughout the life of the contract.
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.