Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
We are seeking a Senior IT Project Manager to join a team of IT professionals supporting the US Army Cyber Center of Excellence in Fort Gordon, Georgia.
- Possess and maintain an active Project Management Professional (PMP) commercial certification at start date.
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 2+ years of experience leading and overseeing IT projects or deliverable life cycles.
- Ability to plan, estimate, propose, execute, staff, budget, and close out IT projects.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Strong communications skills in verbally presentations and written documents.
- Problem solving skills in personal management, project management, and providing deliverable Good organizational skills.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Proficiency in IT project planning and monitoring progress of IT projects.
- Proven ability to meet IT project deadlines and work effectively within time constraints.
- Experience with a variety of writing types: proposals, PowerPoint presentations, manuals, job performance aids, photos, posters, project status report, etc.
- Experience with graphics programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, SnagIt and similar programs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to design templates and customize styles.
- Familiarity with Desktop Publishing and DoD publications, XML, HTML and ArborText.
- Must have a minimum of final Secret security clearance and initiated by their Facility Security Officer (FSO) for TS/SCI eligibility within 30 days of onboard; and shall maintain the required security clearance throughout the life of the contract.
- Expert knowledge of IT Systems and understanding of Networking and Computer Information Systems.
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.