Highly Motivated, Upbeat, Dynamic, Self-Starter
Not many companies in today’s world have a 95% retention rate of associates like Indiana Farmers Insurance. We value and retain our associates through a combination of interesting work, great co-workers, and a top-notch total rewards package. We are a financially strong mutual insurance company that values making smart decisions and implementing them sensibly. We also value having a good balance between our work and personal lives. All these factors combined mean a positive and stable workplace for our associates and excellent service for our members!
Indiana Farmers’ Values: Innovation + Collaboration + Accountability + Respect + Empowerment
We are currently looking for an experienced, proactive and highly motivated Field Marketing Manager to join our Sales Team and manage Central Ohio. This is an exciting opportunity to bring a competitive, relationship-focused carrier, into Ohio to grow the state! This position is responsible for prospecting, recruiting, developing, counseling and training new agents to market Indiana Farmers Insurance commercial and farm products, within the assigned agency territory. This position requires a thorough understanding of every aspect of the Insurance industry to include claims, billing, binding policies, coverage forms, agency operations, risk qualifiers, etc. As a Field Marketing Manager with Indiana Farmers, you will promote the company to agents and external customers in accordance with the organization’s vision, mission, and strategic goals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Makes agency calls regularly in person and through collaborative technologies, to keep agents informed of product and procedural changes, to promote products and to monitor loss ratio and production data.
- Assists agents by performing various support activities, such as coordinating and providing quotes, inspecting properties, advising on recommended coverages, and assisting with presentations to prospective clients.
- Works collaboratively with underwriters and inside agency sales representative to profitably write, maintain, and grow our members.
- Creates, champions and assists agents in implementation of work plans for profit and growth
- Develops and implements strategies for loss experience improvement and premium volume goal attainment on agency and territory levels.
- Designs and distributes various marketing-related reports, including data on competitors’ products, rates, and commissions, and sales projection information; keeps management apprised of progress toward marketing and growth goals.
Qualifications and skills, we are looking for include:
- College degree
- CPCU or CIC designation
- Active OH producer license
- Three years of related experience, as a field marketing manager, field sales manager or field commercial underwriter
- Proven ability to lead and motivate others at all levels in the organization
- Proven sales and marketing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Possesses the necessary keyboard, software, and digital media skills
- Must possess valid driver’s license
Why work for Indiana Farmers Insurance?
- 95% retention of our associates over the last 5 years
- Financially stable as shown by our A (Excellent) rating by AM Best.
- Truly customer focused
- A strong legacy of excellent performance throughout our 144 years in business!
Total Rewards Package includes a competitive salary and benefits package:
- Excellent health, dental, vision and life Insurance plans are provided free of charge to associates.
- We promote from within our diverse workforce regularly and offer regular opportunities to learn and grow.
- We offer an exceptional 401(k) Plan with a 2% match plus an 11% company contribution.
- An above average Paid Time Off bank of days as well as paid holidays are standard.
- We offer a paid Day of Service to serve others at your favorite charitable organization.
- Matching funds of up to $100 annually are available from the company for your favorite charitable organization.
- Associate recognition awards, fun gatherings, and opportunities to make friends are part of our culture.
- An on-site fitness center, as well as free and convenient parking right next to our building make life easier.
For more information about Indiana Farmers Mutual Insurance Company, please go to https://insurance.indianafarmers.com/about-us.
Indiana Farmers Insurance is an equal opportunity employer!