Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
We are seeking a Senior System Administrator to join a team of IT professionals supporting the US Army Cyber Center of Excellence in Fort Gordon, Georgia.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience VMWare Virtualization administration experience including vSphere, VCenter, vMotion, Horizon View, McAfee MOVE and vRealize.
- Strong understanding of virtualization, Software Defined Networking, Software Defined Storage, local area networking, Telecom, VoIP, LANs, switching, servers, messaging, unified communications, etc.
- Ability to communicate with virtualization architects about the virtual environment.
- Ability to use infrastructure-monitoring technologies (ex. Splunk, SolarWinds, Nagios).
- Proficiency in NIST SP 800 series, Army IT and IA Regulations (ex. 25-1 and 25-2), DoD Cyber Security Regulations, OWASP, FedRamp and Cloud Security Alliance framework.
- Ability to create system documentation such as Standard Operating procedures, etc.
- Understanding of datacenter networking fabric topologies and common architectures deployed both Layer 2 and Layer 3 based.
- Understanding of user experience best practices, information architecture, and interaction/visual design.
- The following are required at the start date and must be maintained throughout the life of the contract:
- Baseline certification: Security+ CompTIA commercial certification (or higher, such as CISSP, etc.).
- Computing Environment (CE): must be current platform (or higher) IAW Army guidance (ie migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10, Server 2007 to 2012, etc.). Currently:
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (70-410)
- Configuring Advanced Server 2012 Services (70-412)
- Installing and Configuring Windows 10 (70-698)
- VMware VCA-DBT or equivalent
- Be monitored in the Army Training and Certification Tracking System (ATCTS)
- Successfully complete Information Assurance Fundamentals on line course and exam at https://ia.signal.army.mil/IAF/default.asp.
- Complete Privileged Level Access Agreement (PLAA) annually
- This Personnel Security Standard for this position is IT-I (Personnel in IA positions with privileged-level access to control, manage, or configure IA tools or devices, individual and networked IS and devices, and enclaves)
- Must have final Top Secret security clearances with Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) eligibility as well as meet position requirements IAW PWS. All other Contractors shall have a minimum of final Secret security clearance and initiated by their Facility Security Officer (FSO) for TS/SCI eligibility within 30 days of onboard; and shall maintain the required security clearance throughout the life of the contract
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.