Nestled in 25 acres of beautiful gardens, Philbrook Museum of Art is a 1920s Italianate Villa featuring a dynamic and ambitious program of rotating exhibitions and galleries with selections from an actively growing collection of approximately 16,000 objects. With artworks from Africa, the Americas, Asia, and Europe dating from 3,000 BCE to today, Philbrook is Oklahoma’s most comprehensive art museum and offers visitors a glimpse into a broad range of cultures, time periods, and perspectives. The diverse collection supports a vision of Philbrook as central to the lives of our community as a place for learning, inspiration, and fun. Through bold action and strategic investment, we create a space for new ideas, diverse perspectives, and social connection.
The Revenue Projects Producer is primarily responsible for providing project development, strategy, and management on a portfolio of projects including seasonal festivals and programs, music- and food-centered events, and specialty fundraisers. Projects in this portfolio will be focused on driving and diversifying earned revenue, attendance, and individual and corporate funding. The ideal candidate will be experienced in revenue strategy, project management, budget planning, facilitation, and communication.
- Manages a portfolio of both long-and short-term projects with the primary goal of increasing tourism, generating earned revenue, and developing contributed revenue opportunities.
- Manages project costs within budget and maintains vendor insurances and invoices. Also submits invoices to accounting in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for developing the structure of projects to strategically manage and drive forward complex cross-departmental initiatives.
Strategy and Team Management
- Provides strategic support for projects and budget planning for earned revenue programming.
- Identifies and plans projects that will result in sustained increased earned revenue, attendance, and engagement.
- Develops and maintains revenue projects and other individual project budgets while setting appropriate revenue goals.
- Provides direct oversight and management of the Revenue Projects Assistant Producer.
Relationship Management, Stewardship, and Communications
- Manages a portfolio of vendors related to revenue projects
- Develops compelling sponsorship opportunities at various levels.
- Oversees the development of collateral materials to promote sponsorship, ticket sales, and in-kind donations.
- Develops creative and supportive internal partnerships.
- Builds strong relationships with colleagues across the institution.
Research and Analysis
- Researches in-market competing events and out-of-market aspirational events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Public Relations related area, or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years of experience in event, production, or program planning.
- Experience in developing/executing revenue-generating public events and programs is preferred.
- Proven skill and proficiency in the development and implementation of large special events and festivals to support revenue growth and visitor engagement.
- Advanced event planning, project management, and budget management skills.
- Advanced knowledge of revenue strategy and generating new revenue sources.
- Advanced skills in researching, identifying, and maintaining relationships with vendors and prospective in-kind donors.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal project leaders while meeting simultaneous department deadlines; aptitude to solve problems.
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to work on multiple concurrent projects independently and in group settings.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to prepare and deliver concise, understandable, and effective letters, proposal, reports, and presentations.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to develop rapport, as well as build and maintain relationships with vendors, donors, colleagues, trustees, museum members, volunteers and staff.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and experience with donor databases.
Salary Range - $43,000 - $48,000
Philbrook provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.