AssureCare is seeking a sales and client relations professional to grow its MedCompass and iPatientCare product divisions. This person will lead all aspects of business development, client relationship management and sales. The Director will capitalize on the solid relationships built with existing clients to upsell additional value-added products/services. He/she will grow our client base through prospecting, referrals, responding to RFP, attending trade shows and/or organizing road shows. Building a professional network of third-party solution providers to cross-sell our products/services is imperative.
- Comfortable interacting with and selling utilization management and care management solutions to clients whether in-person or remotely
- Selling to government and commercial payers, physician’s offices, hospitals or health care systems, rural health clinics, community health centers or federally qualified health centers
- Work with AssureCare leadership and cross-functional team members to prepare complex client demos and orals presentations.
- Work with Product Owners to raise awareness on future product needs per Industry requests.
- Evaluate and pursue new market opportunities obtained through self-research, third-party channels and business partners.
- Assist in development and execution of business development yearly sales plan.
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning sessions regarding product capabilities, pricing models, pipeline models and targeted AssureCare market segment growth.
- Assist marketing with tradeshow and marketing materials logistics.
- Oversee the development of complex proposals, bids, quotations, or other documents describing AssureCare products and services in response to requests (RFP, RFI, RFQ, ITB) from Commercial and State & Local Government (SLG) prospective clients within defined timeframes.
- Own the coordination, review/edit of proposal and final proposal presentation while gaining input from proposal team including members of the sales, marketing, finance, legal, and product teams to ensure client response content is complete, accurate, and timely.
- Recommend enhancements to AssureCare’s products or services based on inquiries from prospects.
- Meet deadlines, commit to teamwork, produce winning proposals of the highest quality, and maintain detailed follow-through. This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to meet challenging deadlines.
- Loves serving clients and exploring new technical solutions to meet their needs.
- Create a sales funnel for new sales and upselling of existing clients
- Work collaboratively with software developers, marketing, implementation, technical support, cloud hosting and legal/contracting teams and EVPs of Sales and Growth & Performance.
- Willing to travel up to 50% for client meetings, presentations and conferences.
Skills / Qualifications:
- An entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivated, risk-taker
- Autonomous, extrovert with high-energy and the drive to win
- 3+ years in healthcare or technology sales and/or marketing
- A degree in business, technology, marketing or related field
- Adequate, relevant exposure to US healthcare, healthcare technology solutions, and recent healthcare reforms
- Exhibit excellent oral and written skills. Can effectively communicate and present information to top management.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports and compliance inquiries. Has the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Intermediate or higher skill of Microsoft Office. (Excel PowerPoint, Word and Outlook).
- Data-driven professional that is growth-oriented and results driven.
AssureCare® is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and internship. AssureCare® makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.