The PUYALLUP TRIBAL HEALTH AUTHORITY, located in Tacoma, Washington is seeking a full-time experienced Technical Support Analyst I.
“It is the mission of the Puyallup Tribal Health Authority to provide quality healthcare and promote wellness in a culturally appropriate manner.”
We offer an outstanding workplace, competitive market based salary, and benefits packages including:
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits – monthly premiums paid 100% for employees
- 18+ annual paid holidays
- Generous paid sick and vacation accruals
- 401(k) with annual profit sharing
- Life & AD&D insurance coverage
- PTHA is an approved loan repayment site for various programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent work/home life balance
GENERAL FUNCTION: Provide end-user support by analyzing, evaluating and responding to calls regarding NextGen, desktop software and/or hardware including medical devices.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Answer departmental Help Desk line documenting trouble tickets and referring tickets to appropriate staff within 20 minutes.
- Install and maintain office productivity software and hardware for PTHA within required timeframe.
- Engage the end user by analyzing calls to determine root cause and document the call in the Help Desk System within 2 hours.
- Train end users on the use of software applications and hardware.
- Assist in troubleshooting system performance, and reliability daily.
- Maintain user accounts in multiple applications, documenting changes in Help Desk within 4 hours.
- Maintain documentation on support procedures and provide a monthly update to Technology Manager (ie: service desk tickets, provisioning, computer deployment).
- Perform monthly system maintenance, computer and application patching and enhancement tasks.
- Regularly perform computer system imaging and deployments to keep up with the desktop computer refresh schedule or as directed.
- Perform research of office automation hardware, software, and processes and make recommendations for enhancement of PTHA systems to Technology Manager.
- Provide administrative support including: filing, typing, composing, proofreading, routing mail, preparing out-going mail, copying, answering phones, screening/referring callers to appropriate staff/department as needed.
- Maintain an up to date report of software and hardware inventory, licenses and warranty information. Provide a monthly report to Technology Manager of this information including upcoming expirations.