At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility, and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
The Workforce and Business Performance Analyst is responsible for metrics reporting and process review for Client Services, identifying ways to optimize Asurint client services workflow.
- Provides regular reporting and analysis of all Client Services metrics, to include both Client Support and Client Implementation, volume forecasting, overhead, turnaround time, and case/project statistics
- This individual will support the business and Client Services to optimize resource scheduling through leveraging relevant business data feeds and historical trends.
- Tracks case performance based on agreed-upon processes and SLAs and communicates to leadership when they are not meeting expectations.
- Serves as the primary contact to provide relevant information, including call center and account onboarding/maintenance metrics.
- Leads the ongoing review of Client Services processes and workflows to identify enhancement opportunities. Makes recommendations to optimize team capacity to satisfy and overperform for key customers.
- Attends routine meetings with leadership and Quality Team and is prepared to discuss their team performance, areas for opportunity, and volume and resource forecasting.
- Maintain current and historical reports containing performance data to support Client Services management
- Generate periodic and ad-hoc reports on a variety of KPIs and operational metrics
- Other duties as required.
- Experience with reporting tools and data sets to analyze and report data is required.
- Experience with Salesforce is required.
- Experience building workforce management tools and monitoring is required
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Experience presenting to internal and external clients on information relevant to the client is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree is required or 3 years experience in lieu of degree.
- Years of relevant experience: 1 to 3 years is preferred.
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the on-site work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in a remote or office setting although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
- This position description intends to provide a representative summary of the primary duties and responsibilities performed by an individual working in this job. Employees may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Paid Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in the building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.