Reports To: Director of Finance
Division: Peak Real Estate Advisors
Location: North Richland Hills, TX
Compensation: Commensurate with experience, plus quarterly bonus
Benefits: Vision, Dental, and Health insurance for you, your spouse, and any dependents, PTO days, Holidays, Company Events, Learning/Educational Opportunities, and unlimited potential for growth.
The Asset Manager is responsible for providing research, analysis, reporting and development to support the Acquisitions and Investment teams, and will also provide support to other functional areas in effort to enhance cash flow and profitability of The Peak Group portfolio.
What you’ve already achieved:
- 3+ years of full-time experience in finance, real estate, or accounting
- Undergraduate degree in finance, real estate, or a related field
- Advanced knowledge of Excel; ability to build complex models
- Extremely thorough, organized, and detail-oriented
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Pro-active, diligent, with a strong work ethic and commitment to meeting deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced entrepreneurial organization where you will be asked to wear multiple hats
- MBA preferred but not required
What you’re great at:
- Comprehension of federal fair housing laws and any applicable local housing provisions
- Ability to create and design general marketing pieces for in-house production
- Knowledge of current single-family customer product demands, drivers, and trends
- Proficiency utilizing Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and basic OS tools
- Proficiency in a programming language (R or Python preferred)
- Strong data and financial modeling skills required
- Experience utilizing Salesforce for workflow and approval management beneficial
- Experience utilizing Yardi or similar property management software beneficial
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (MySQL) beneficial
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; ability to relate to and get along with others
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to facilitate presentations or speak in public to large groups of people
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and maintain flexibility and creativity in a variety of situations
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Ability to set and meet goals and consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
What you will achieve in this role:
- Responsible for monitoring property performance and maximizing property revenue.
- Coordinating investor reporting, financial analysis/management of SFR assets, analysis and review of operating plans and budgets, and financial analysis and reporting.
- Prepares market and initial site analysis, including trends, competition reports, and general site information
- Prepares financial analysis to support lease recommendations
- Develops and analyzes budgets and financial information for new locations.
- Develops and analyzes budgets and financial information for current locations.
- Regularly and efficiently communicates with all parties involved in a project
- Communicates resource shortfalls to superiors in a timely manner
- Coordinates with attorneys on purchases of new assets or other legal matters on existing assets
- Monitors all leasing activity to insure maximum occupancy and income.
- Renders assistance during acquisition and disposition of properties
- Models a full lifecycle financial analysis for projects/assets in the portfolio
Who you will work with:
- Highly-skilled accounting team
- Investors, property owners, lenders
- Communicative and supportive managers and peers
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. The Peak Group is growing at an exponential rate and new team members continue to help us grow.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in its team.
- A visionary CEO – the hands-on leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- Managers that trust each other, communicate effectively, and are committed to helping their teams grow, both personally and professionally.
Ownership. Grit. Integrity. Communication. These 4 values are the root of everything we do.
The Peak Group is an innovative company that impacts lives for the better.
Our President and CEO, Ryan Bowers, started The Peak Group with his brother, Todd, in 2013 and it was only up from there. The Peak Group has almost 2,000 homes to its name our team tripled in size in 2021.
The Peak Group is the parent company of The Peak Family, which includes:
The Peak Group is our HQ; the heart and soul of The Peak Family. Our founders, executive team, and behind-the-scenes rock stars make up this one-of-a-kind company.
Peak Construction Group oversees all our new construction of homes. We are an innovative leader in top-of-the-line single-family homes and town home communities. Beautiful homes with unsurpassed quality!
Peak Property Management & Maintenance turns our houses into homes. Our service-focused management and maintenance company spans all across Texas and beyond! This is where the quality of home and impeccable service meet!
Peak Real Estate Advisors is the true embodiment of Grit. They are constantly on the hunt for new investors and properties to help us grow. This is the home of our REIT, a fully turnkey process with over $65,000,000 in UPREIT and acquisitions by the end of 2020.
Simplified Title Company is a unique one-stop-shop for all Title-related needs. We are a leader in service and knowledge, handling a wide range, from retail and commercial to seller finance and investor relations. We are proven and experienced in high-volume closings!
Prime Properties Realty is our own personal brokerage company that fronts all of our acquisitions. They have a been key in growing as fast as we have, and will continue to be essential in achieving our goals!