Full-Time Dental Front Office Coordinator needed in Greeley, Colorado, for an established family dental practice located in the beautiful and growing area near the UNC Camps. If you are looking for a dental front-office position offering a flexible schedule working four to five days per week and have one or more years of experience in a dental front office setting, we want to hear from you.
As a Dental Front Office Coordinator with Greeley Dental Health, YOU are the most valuable resource, fulfilling our vision of being the patient experience industry leader. Are you looking to work for a practice that offers stability and operates with integrity and respect? Would you like to work for a family dental practice with an excellent reputation with patient reviews and a team that works together to deliver the highest standard of inpatient care?
The primary role of the Dental Front Office Coordinator is to manage a smooth end-to-end patient scheduling and treatment experience. This role would include optimizing the doctors' schedules through scheduling patients' treatment according to patient availability or doctor's instructions. We are a patient-centric office where we go above and beyond for our patients and are looking for a dynamic, polished individual who strives to have a pleasant interaction with every patient and staff member and has an active interest in building relationships daily.
- Delivering an outstanding patient experience
- Answering phones promptly, checking and returning voice messages daily
- Optimizing the Doctors' and Hygienists' schedules through efficient and smooth scheduling
- Managing our technology-driven patient recall system (e.g., automated pre-recorded calling systems, automated e-mail and text messaging systems)
Customer experience leadership:
- Answer phone with a smile, make and encourage appointments – maintain Scheduling Institute Certification.
- Ensure new patients are given priority on the schedule and appropriately noted on the schedule (e.g., make every effort to cater to the new patients scheduling requests)
- Make sure emergency patients are offered the immediate attention they are requesting.
- Maintains a short notice "call list" to use in case of cancellations
- Patients who are "No Shows" are called five minutes after their scheduled appointment to see if they are on their way. If not, then reschedule and enter "NO SHOW" along with the date in their chart.
- Become a "master" at implementing/using the Scheduling Institute's tactics to make appointments and strongly discourage broken appointments
- Ensures that patients wait no longer than 10 minutes before being seen, handling it with the chairside assistant, the doctor, or whoever can get them in.
- Keep patients accurately informed and comforted about the expected wait time (e.g., focus your attention on putting them at ease and feeling welcomed)
- Make sure the phone is answered within three rings.
- Check and return all voice messages the same day.
Full-time associates are eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, PTO, holiday pay, matching 401K, continuing education and training, along with the ability for growth and development opportunities. #joinourteamtoday
- One or more years working in a dental front office setting
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Patient scheduling experience
- Insurance verification and billing experience
- Denticon experience is a plus~
- Ability to work Monday-Friday