Successfully promote and support the mission of Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas through the development, implementation, and management of all activities related to fundraising, public relations, communications, social media and marketing.
The Chief Development Officer leads the forging of relationships to build Catholic Charities’ visibility, impact, and financial resources, building alliances that cultivate individual, community and philanthropic support and awareness throughout the 21 counties served. EEO.
Reporting to the President & CEO of Catholic Charities, the CDO will have the following responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a passion for the mission of Catholic Charities and will lead by the agency values
- Day-to-day leadership of agency development, grant management, marketing and events with a significant role in the development of social enterprise strategies
- Design and implement agency business objectives that promote culture, impact, growth, and vision
- Work with CEO, CFO, COO and the Senior Leaders of the agency departments to develop the annual development operations plan, budget, and ensure strategic objectives are met throughout the year
- Strategize, manage, and direct all fundraising, development activities, public relations, events, grants (institutional, government, United Way), communications, and marketing activities
- Monitor donor information and trends and present statistical analysis to the Boards and Executive and Senior Leadership Teams
- Develop a successful network of community supporters with effective plans for contact, follow-up, and results
- Establish and maintain clearly defined measurements of performance to include targeted donors, financial data, resource tracking, and performance evaluation
- Other duties as assigned by President/CEO