The Master's Lawn Care has openings for Lawn Maintenance Technicians and Foremen-in-training to join our team. We are a stable, fast-growing company looking for experienced landscape candidates who have the right ambition and experience to help us grow and provide the excellent customer service that our clients have come to expect from us.
The ideal Lawn Maintenance technician for our team is energetic, experienced, and enjoys working outdoors in the Gainesville heat. They have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a team atmosphere. They get along well with others and are looking for a long-term position where they can grow and advance. They are comfortable with landscape management equipment and able to present a professional service to residential and commercial clients.
Starting pay is $15 - $17 per hour, based on previous experience.
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable and punctual
- Team player willing to demonstrate initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive, solutions-focused attitude
- Lawn maintenance experience preferred
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Health Insurance benefits
- Retirement plan with company-matching IRA
- Quarterly team-building events
- Weekly bonus Gift certificates for meeting outlined productivity goals
- Performance-Based Bonus Opportunities
- Ongoing training and career development