Ready to make some video magic? Raindrop is a fast-growing agency located in the heart of Little Italy. We create entertaining, engaging videos that bring a brand to life. If you are detail-oriented, organized, have a strong design aesthetic, and love to find creative solutions for creative ideas, then this is the job for you.
As part of our Content & Design team the ideal candidate will have an incredible attitude with an eye for creating jaw-dropping visuals that engage and inspire. The agency is booming with attention coming from clients all over the country! Join us on this adventure!
- Design motion graphics including titles/supers, explainer videos, and social content
- Translate storyboards/creative direction into engaging, effective motion
- Implementing sound and visual effects to effectively contribute to a story
- Staying organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize and multitask
- Incorporate changes recommended by our internal teams and clients into final content
- Keeping up-to-speed with the latest trends, big ideas, and innovations in content marketing
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-4 years of motion design experience, preferably at an agency
- Proficient in Adobe CC; specifically, After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Bonus: Experience in Cinema 4D
- Understanding of foundational design principles including composition, color theory, illustration, and typography
- Positive, humble, collaborative demeanor with a solutions-based attitude
- You know your way around key frames, null objects, basic scripting, compositing, and 3D space
- All employees of Raindrop are required to receive the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment. Religious and medical exemptions will be provided in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
COVID SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- At this time, all employees of Raindrop are required to receive the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment. Religious and medical exemptions will be provided in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- $55,000 - $65,000 DOE
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- Generous employer contribution towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) plan
- “Work from where you want” stipend to support flexible working arrangements
- Access to Little Italy PeopleHUB and Production Studio in San Diego, CA
- Professional development and learning stipends
- 10 vacation days that will accrue in your first year; Vacation days will increase with tenure
- 9 paid holidays + 2 paid flexible holidays
- Parental Leave Benefits
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
Raindrop Agency is continuously striving to create a more vibrant environment with diversity and inclusivity as its foundation--we welcome individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles. We believe we create the best work when every Raindropper feels comfortable being their true, authentic selves.
Raindrop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com or at 619-663-5424.