Develop design solutions on multiple interior design projects simultaneously, including higher education, civic, government, and cultural projects. Collaborate with the interior design team through all stages of programming, concept, design, and documentation and take initiative to drive great design. Support firmwide interior design efforts and client presentations.
- Develop design solutions to complex problems and coordinate with the larger project team through the development and presentation of these ideas.
- Work on multiple projects, including large, complex projects.
- Operate with a service-focused mindset dedicated to meeting client requirements, expectations, and budget.
- Work to ensure that construction documents are consistent with design intent and meet the firm’s BIM standards.
- Commitment to the use of ethical and highly sustainable materials.
- Ability, willingness, and enthusiasm to work as part of a team beyond your area of expertise.
- Stay abreast of trends and development in the areas of specific project types.
- Participation in firmwide initiatives, external professional organizations, and industry social functions.
- Three (3) years of experience in the design and documentation of interiors projects
- Bachelors’ Degree in Interior Design
- Working towards NCIDQ Certification with an understanding of ADA and life safety requirements
- LEED, WELL, or other sustainability accreditation a plus
- Experience in interior design documentation and detailing
- Excellent graphic, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- General knowledge of FF&E, color, and materials
- Proficiency in relevant computer software
- Building Information Modeling: Revit
- Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Enscape and AutoCAD a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, short- and long-term disability, paid PTO and holidays, as well as 401(k) matching, profit sharing and annual performance bonus opportunities.
Steinberg Hart is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, genetics, or arrest/conviction records.