Reports To: Service Delivery Team Manager
Work collaboratively with the sales organization to provide leadership and direction on all assigned projects. Manage service provider’s order implementation processes by serving as the customer main point of contact from provisioning through customer acceptance. Champion the “Customer First” mentality: setting transparent expectations with involved parties to ensure milestones and deliverables are met using pro-active communications.
· Act as customer liaison to service providers in managing installation projects for various services. Order type assignments very and range from simple to complex level designed services. (local, long distance, internet, WAN, SIP, MOE, Wave, Hosted, Cloud, Datacenter, IT)
· Follow all Carrier Access, Inc. internal processes and adhere to service provider’s provisioning guidelines for order-type submission in order to provide accurate and timely communications.
· Lead, facilitate, and record agenda notes for required internal order review calls, customer welcome calls and all project update calls.
· Work with customers and customer-provided vendor contacts to coordinate installation of sold provider services. This may include activation assistance outside of normal business hours.
· Track all documentation and communications through Carrier Access, Inc.’s internal database.
· Provide assistance as requested for presales opportunity requests on funding, special pricing, complex contracts, or special qualification requirements.
· Serve as an answer point for customer service and sales as needed pre- and post- project implementation.
· Perform additional tasks or serve as a resource to all CA teams that are working together to provide our customer with solutions.
· Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred with a degree/coursework in project management, communications and/or business administration.
· Five years’ experience in telecommunications preferred and demonstrated project management skill set.
· Knowledge of a variety of IT/telecom service concepts, practices, and procedures preferred.
· Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
· Ability to complete accurate and timely submissions of all required paperwork and system documentation associated with customer activity.
· Strong organization skills to facilitate timely and thorough follow up on all customer issues to completion.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to problem solve and think outside of the box to meet company expectations.
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and display excellent time management skills.
· Ability to lead and direct the work of others.