VP Customer Acquisition Marketing
Full time; Remote
Travel Required: less than 10%
LendKey is solving a complex challenge—to improve lives with lending made simple—by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education and home improvement loan programs.
The culture at LendKey is one that is transparent and allows for an entrepreneurial mindset. LendKey is making a difference in people’s lives every day and we are passionate about what we do.
The Director/VP of Marketing’s primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing customer acquisition across LendKey’s suite of products. Provide strategic guidance and leadership to marketing staff, leading team-members and ensuring the team's success by managing work quality and productivity level. This person is responsible for coaching Marketing team members towards the achievement of group and individual goals, acquisition & development, and retention of productive marketing talent.
What You'll be Doing:
- Responsible for direction of overall B2C Marketing Strategy:
- Oversee direct marketing channels, including direct mail & credit bureau data
- Oversee Affiliate relationship network, both sourcing and managing affiliate networks, associations, and affiliate groups
- Set strategy for paid online marketing channels such as SEM, social and retargeting
- Oversee LendKey’s B2C website, blog, and social media channels
- Leverage data to understand how our external marketing campaigns are performing and ensure that marketing is delivering on ROI by tracking the full marketing funnel
- Participate in developing and improving processes, methodology, documentation, and best practices for conducting A/B tests, web surveys, NPS and other customer feedback
What We're Looking For:
- 7+ years experience in consumer marketing; at least 2 years with direct management
- Broad-based background in digital marketing, direct marketing as well as web & customer analytics
- Financial Services preferred, especially student lending products
- Strong background in levering data to drive strategic decision-making
- Experience with direct mail, credit bureaus, and 3rd party data for campaigns
- Expertise in digital and website content strategy
- Experience in consumer brand strategy & development
- Must be able to coach & develop marketing team
- Must be comfortable in an ever-changing environment
Why work for us?
We have a lot to offer those that are looking to take the next step in their career, including but not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and more
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Creative and transparent company culture
- Growth potential