· Recruit new candidates and provide talent acquisition support, including screening candidates and facilitation of interviews.
· Order new hire “kit” according to package and status (computer, cell phone, business cards, company shirt, etc.).
· Establish innovative ways to recruit on various social media platforms including LinkedIn, FaceBook, Twitter, etc.
· Onboarding, including pre-hire communications, onboarding preparation, and facilitation of orientation and coordination of new hire training.
· Manage subcontractor onboarding, obtaining required agreements, organizing, and filing subcontractor package.
· Maintain subcontractor insurance certificate program.
· Organize and maintain employee files to meet compliance requirements, issue notices and policies regarding new laws and regulations.
· Facilitate performance management, including maintaining performance assessments, tracking evaluations and coaching sessions, and tracking completion of annual evaluations.
· Coordinate Employee welfare programs, including benefits, team and office events, employee recognition, and programs that support our Company culture.
· Serve as a resource to employees and answer questions regarding policies.
· Distribute internal communications, conducting exit interviews and facilitating engagement surveys.
· Process payroll and review expense reimbursements to ensure compliance with T&E policy.
· General team administrative support including assistance with employee licensing and certifications, training requirements, office-wide meeting support, policy compliance, Company calendar, Company asset tracking, and other general HR support.
· Administrative and bookkeeping support as needed.
· Additional tasks as assigned.
· Associates or Bachelor’s degree in business or HR related field
· 1-3 years’ experience in HR administration, including HRIS, benefits, recruitment, and onboarding
· Working knowledge of AP, AR, cash management, and payroll
· Experience with recruiting on social media platforms such as LinkedIn
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
· Advanced experience with Excel spreadsheets
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Understanding of Federal, State, and Local employment laws
· Ability to exercise good judgment, work in a very stressful, fast paced, and ever-changing work environment
· Possess good customer service and organizational skills
· Think critically to solve problems quickly and effectively
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
· Maintain integrity and honesty, and a high level of intelligence in all day-to-day work activities
· Demonstrate efficiency, persistence, and a high level of attention to detail in all work-related tasks