The Printer, Inc. (TPI) is a Des Moines based full service printer specializing in complex variable data printing in the gaming industry. TPI is always looking for committed, hard working, self-motivated individuals that take pride and accountability in their work. TPI rewards their employees with competitive salaries.
We are seeking an experienced Indigo Press Operator that is a team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to a fluid environment. Outstanding organizational skills are a must, as is the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Need to have a detail-oriented mindset with advanced experience and understanding of technology as it pertains to the processes of digital printing.
Job Summary: As an Indigo Press Operator you will be following all quality control procedures and checking your work for accuracy. Operators operate and maintain digital presses while paying close attention to detail and meeting production deadlines.
- Set up and troubleshoot the Indigo presses quickly and efficiently.
- Detail-oriented to complete frequent quality checks.
- Customer-oriented and motivated to succeed.
- Ability to perform varying work within tight deadlines.
- Provide assistance and support in a fast-paced environment to maintain on-time efficiency in regards to production throughput.
- Ability to work a full-time schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Preferred Education and Experience
- At least three years successful experience as an Indigo Press operator, preferably with a 12000 and / or a 7900 and level 2 operator certification.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Physical Demands: Standing for extended periods and frequent lifting of up to 25 lbs. Continuous vision. Occasional lifting up
to 50 lbs. Pushing/pulling up to 50 lbs. to move palletized load. Frequent reaching, twisting, and gripping up to 25 lbs. to move
paper stock. Occasional crouching and use of hand tools during routine machine maintenance.