Job Title: Finance Coordinator
Reports To: Director of Resource Management
FLSA Status: Non-exempt, Part-time
Pay Tier: 2
Salary Range: $15.00/hour
Desired Start Date: ASAP
The Finance Coordinator provides finance, administrative and other assigned support functions for Trinity Repertory Company’s Administrative department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to, the following:
Accounts Payable, entering invoices into check writing system for payment upon approval
Filing of paid invoices and confidential employee paperwork
Concessions: Count cash from Concessions and prepare deposit slip; complete Concession’s report and reconcile with cash balance; deposit cash at the bank.
Credit card reconciliations
Other duties as assigned by the department Director
This is not a supervisory position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
At minimum, two years of college one or more years of office experience and/or training; strong administrative, bookkeeping, and organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to managers, co-workers, volunteers, artists, and patrons in writing, by telephone, and through face-to-face conversation.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to be self-directed.
Proficiency with MS Office suite and internet software.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Currently, due to the pandemic, all must be socially distanced as well as masked and carried forth pursuant to the protocols in Trinity Rep’s COVID-19 Safety Plan and Protocols.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Trinity Rep is a collaborative work environment, and employees are expected to be open and willing to collaborate across departments and teams.
- Trinity Rep is on an active and ongoing journey to be anti-racist organization, advancing anti-racist policies and practices, and fostering and sustaining a culture that values community, social justice, and equity.
- This position does not require travel.