Are you a Dental Office Manager who loves building and leading a team? We are opening a brand new state of the art family dental practice located in the growing Flying Horse area in NE Colorado Springs. The Dental Office managers main job is to organize and coordinate administration duties, and deliver a Distinctive Patient Experience daily at our established family practice. The ideal candidate will be a positive leader with a track record for building high-performance teams in a general dental setting.
We nurture the growth of each individual and our company. As an office Manger with Modern Dental at Flying Horse, YOU are considered the most important resource to fulfill our vision to be the customer experience leader. The ideal Dental Office Manager will have a strong background in building teams, creating a positive office environment, and have strong leadership skills, and knowledge of Dental offices and procedures.
Your role as the Dental Office Manager is to create and maintain a positive and pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety. Office manager's duties and responsibilities include scheduling hygiene and treatment appointments, tracking and ordering office and dental supplies, monitoring office budgets, greeting patients, and providing general administrative support to our clinical and non-clinical staff members. Previous experience as a Front office manager or Office administrator in a general or specialty dental office would be an advantage. A successful Office manager should have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets, and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties. Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including hitting office budget, production goals, hiring and staffing goals, overall office performance
- Answer calls, schedule patients, collect payments, verify insurance, check patients in/out, posting payments, and delivering a distinctive patient experience
- Schedule and conduct daily morning huddles and additional staff meetings as necessary
- Organize the office layout and order supplies
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Provide general support to Dentist and staff
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees query regarding office management issues (e.g. annual reviews, performance issues, training, etc)
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, and conferences, and lunch and learns
We offer an amazing benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Holiday Pay, and more. If you are a Dental Office leader looking for a position that offers stability, and growth #joinourteam today!
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager in a Dental Office
- Knowledge of Dental Office front and back
- Proficiency in G-Suite (Google Docs, sheets and G-Mail)
- Denticon experience a plus
- Hands-on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements