The Master's Lawn Care is currently seeking a First Impressions Coordinator to help offer the excellent customer service our clients have come to expect. Serving Gainesville for over 17 years, we are a fast-growing provider of quality landscape services, and .
The Master's Lawn Care is looking for a positive and friendly team-player with outstanding customer service skills to join our front office staff full-time . Must be highly organized and with strong attention to detail. This position is a perfect fit for you if you have a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, and enjoy working on a team of professionals.
There will be cross-training and growth opportunities for other administrative positions within the organization as we continue our growth as well. The responsibilities for the position will include:
- Act as the first point of contact to clients to provide exceptional customer service.
- Scheduling appointments and maintaining sales calendars.
- Over the phone estimates and qualifying of clients.
- Receiving customer inquiry e-mails and responding in an expedient manner.
- Clerical and administrative support duties.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and work well in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word and strong general computer knowledge
- Strong organization skills
- IRA with company retirement match
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Quarterly Team Building events
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Great work atmosphere with fast-growing company with room to grow