Extraordinary opportunity for an experienced Project Architect in Fort Worth, Texas.
Ground floor opportunity in an expansion office of a medium size, growth oriented A/E firm based in Orlando, Florida. The firm is licensed and active nationwide. In need of a Project Architect proficient in the technical and practical aspects of commercial projects. No portfolio required as this is a technical and management position, not design oriented. Specific experience in restaurant and retail, self-storage warehouses, and/or multi-family housing preferred. This position will be in charge of drawing production, coordination with other consultants and clients to begin, execute, and complete numerous projects per year. Seeking a long-term career track professional to grow with our company. This position has incredible possibilities for growth and success for the right candidate.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the industry.
- Bachelor of science in Architecture (4 year) minimum degree required.
- Licensed in Architecture in any state, with ability to obtain Texas license by reciprocity. NCARB Certification preferred, but not required.
- Reasonable proficiency with AutoCAD and drafting standards. A CAD test will be administered. The position does not require CAD expertise, but the ability to manage others in CAD production.
- Revit experience a plus, but not required.
- Absolute proficiency in design and construction standards and the confidence to supervise production of Construction Documents for several projects simultaneously.
- Confident ability to handle all Permitting and Construction Administration issues. Previous Construction experience a plus.
- Verbal and written communication skills are very important to this position.
- Demonstrated employment stability and track record in the A/E industry.
- Ability to work in stated segments of the industry without Non-Compete agreement from current or previous employer
- Ability to work in East Fort Worth office. Live within reasonable commuting distance of office, which is located at IH30 and East Loop 820 area.
- Occasional travel will be required, but not extensive.
- Paid vacation, 401K, health insurance, bonus incentive