GoldenWolf, LLC is a trusted advisor and facilities management support provider for military medical facilities professionals. Our team members are highly skilled and experienced in medical facilities management and bring deep expertise and cultural understanding to our clients’ unique challenges working not only in medical facilities but also within the Department of Defense political and fiscal environment.
As a Woman-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business with 8(A) certification, GoldenWolf is uniquely positioned to serve our Military Medical clients. Our history demonstrates a broad and deep range of engineering, technical, and strategic services. GoldenWolf’s goal is to develop innovative and executable solutions in all facets of facilities management.
The Deputy Program Manager will ensure that assigned project-based programs adhere to established schedules, specifications and budgets. The Program Manager will will support the efforts of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) project by taking effective measures to organize, manage, and plan complex projects for the organization and our clients. He/She will provide oversight ensuring tasks and deliverables are completed and delivered in a timely manner as outlined in the contract or Project management plan.
· Oversees a team of project managers to ensure projects are completed on time and to specifications.
· Delegates work and assignments to team members based on expertise, work experience, and time constraints.
· Trains new employees and ensures they have the necessary tools and resources to be successful in their job.
· Promote a harassment and discrimination free workplace.
· Work collaboratively within the organization to support the interests and needs of our clients and to broaden the business base of GoldenWolf.
· Leads an nterdepartmental team to complete an assigned project on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
· Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
· Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
· Prepares and implements a budget based on estimates.
· Takes proactive steps to minimize delays in delivery.
· Regularly communicates with customers/clients to arrange meetings, confirm program schedules, and discuss any program problems.
· Ensures that customers and/or clients are regularly informed of the status of the program.
· Regularly communicates with management regarding the programs status and any problems or potential problems.
· Forecasts potential schedule delays and develops alternate plans.
· Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
· Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
· Communicates and collaborates with marketing and proposal teams to provide technical and project related information required to promote and gain new projects, programs, and systems.
· Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
· Conducts risk-based thinking and follows ISO 9001 management and quality principles.
· Encourages employees to identify and report potential risks and areas for continuous improvement.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Competency (Skills/Abilities):
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Familiarity with Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) principles.
· Ability to remain flexible and adapt quickly.
· Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in related field required. Which may include Business, Engineering, etc.
· Facility Management experience a plus.
· At least five years of related experience required.
· PMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management certifications highly desirable.
· Must meet Public Trust/Sensitive Position requirements for DoD
· Provenexperience as a Project Manager or other managerial position required.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
· Must be able to work remotely and on-site as required by the position, client and/or contract requirements.
· May be required to travel up to 20%.
The work environment is typical of those employees who perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job. Employee may be required to travel. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement:
As Federal Contractors, GoldenWolf is committed to complying with all COVID-19 safety protocols detailed in President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and the related requirements issued by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force.
All GoldenWolf employees are required to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022 unless a medical or religious exemption has been granted. New employees are required to be fully vaccinated or seek and receive an approved exemption to the vaccination requirement by January 18, 2022. All exemption requests are subject to a review board. In the event an exemption has been granted, the employee must comply with all COVID-19 safety protocols mandated by our customers and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force, including but not limited to frequent testing and attestation in compliance with the EO. Contract and site-specific vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over GoldenWolf's vaccination policy.
Job Type: Full-Time ( at least 40 hours a week)
Benefits Offered for full time employees:
· 10 Federal Observed Holidays
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and employee paid supplemental benefits
· 401K Retirement Savings
· Paid Time Off
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity or national origin.