- 15-20 hrs/week in 4+ hour blocks.
- Additional hours during Ring Orders (approx. 15 weeks/year).
- Additional hours required during Aggie Ring Days and football season.
- Summers required.
A friendly, motivated, organized and highly detail-oriented individual is needed to provide excellent customer service and assist with the daily operations of the Aggie Ring Program.
Primary Duties: Customer service – Build relationships through interactions with customers.
- Answer questions about the Aggie Ring requirements.
- Assist with Aggie Ring orders and repairs.
- Perform all procedures necessary for Aggie Ring Day.
Participates and provides input on various Association-wide activities which may include:
- Actively contributing to efforts to achieve donor growth goal.
- Providing on-site event support for Board and Leadership Council Meetings.
- Participation on internal event and task committees.
- Participation in Association events including, but not limited to, All-Aggie Grad Party, Ring Delivery, Reunions, Distinguished Alumni Gala and Game Day events, as needed.
- Represents The Association as needed at events.
Serves as an ambassador for The Association by meeting Team Expectations; supporting The Association’s fundraising, branding, and communications efforts; and fostering relationships with former students, current students, parents, faculty, staff and friends of Texas A&M. Occasional other duties as assigned.
Required: Current student at Texas A&M University.
Preferred: Due to extensive training requirements, desire a student assistant who can work multiple years in this role.
Preferred: Prior customer service experience.
Required: Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to multi-task efficiently and possess a helpful, customer-focused attitude at all times in a busy office environment.
Required: Willingness to work The Association events outside the normal business hours is required. Prior customer service experience is preferred. Additional hours may be necessary during Ring Orders (approx. 15 weeks/year).
Due to extensive training requirements, desire a student assistant who can work multiple years in this role.