Sipi Asset Recovery is a leader in the ITAD services industry. Right now, we are looking for energetic SORTER AND LOADER workers to join our team at SIPI!
Job Title: SORTER AND LOADER
Location: 1300 W.N. Thorndale Avenue; Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
FLSA Status: Part-Time and Full-Time, Non-Exempt
In this role, your duties will include sorting and moving packages to designated areas, receiving incoming shipments, and ensuring that all stored items are packed according to our company's health and safety policies.
Working with us, you will get the chance to:
· Work with professionals who have created some of the most revolutionary solutions in their fields.
· Make an impact and work on important projects.
· Contribute to the SIPI culture and values.
· Expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Sipi.
· Have the opportunity for career development and advancement. Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, office, and other areas. See where your Sipi journey can take you!
· Stay active and motivated: you’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environment. You will be eligible to learn, acquire new skills and perform new tasks while earning additional pay and bonuses while doing it!
· A wide range of benefits: Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, on-going education and training, performance bonuses, opportunity for promotion, performance and referral bonuses*, and much more!
* Bonus paid in increments based on tenure
What will help you succeed?
· Believe and love what you do.
· Enjoy solving problems and working proactively.
· Ability to follow instructions and operate in an orderly manner.
· High attention to detail, critical thinking, exceptional stakeholder care, and ability to manage multiple priorities.
· Ability to connect with you partners for having an exceptional team work.
· Continuous improvement mindset.
· Relevant experience in similar positions
· Outstanding problem-solving skills
· Hard-working temperament
· Ability to follow instructions and operate in an orderly manner
· Ability to work independently and safely
· Strong people skills.
· Good moral character.
· Agile and dexterous, and undeterred by heights and adverse climatic conditions.
· Ability to maintain solid attendance.
· Available to work extended hours.
Sorter and Loader Duties and Responsibilities:
· Insure safety procedures are always followed.
· Insure all work instructions are followed.
· Insure all ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, R2 and eStewards requirements are adhered to.
· Sort lots in an order according to the list or date provided by the team leader and processing demand.
· Sort equipment according to instructions.
· Operate material handling equipment.
· Report all damaged equipment or improperly packed skids to team leader
· Keep logs of sorted lots with all scrap weights.
· Ensure that conveyor lines are loaded consistently.
· Follow departmental procedures.
· Assist other departments.
Sorter and Loader Skills and Qualifications:
· 18 years of age and older
· High School Diploma/equivalent
- Criminal history and employment verification background check, drug test and proof of legal work authorization in the US
Sorter and Loader Physical Requirements:
- Ability to work on feet for 8 hours and be able to lift up to 30 lbs
Start your path to a new career and opportunity… Join our team today!