Sipi Asset Recovery is a leader in the ITAD services industry. Right now, we are looking for energetic Inventory Transfers workers to join our team at SIPI!
Job Title: Inventory Transfers
Location: 1300 W.N. Thorndale Avenue Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Reports to: Receiving, Pre-Audit and Inventory Supervisor
FLSA Status: Part-Time and Full-Time, Non-Exempt
The Inventory Transfers employee keeps track of the goods and supplies in our warehouse and manages orders to facilitate sales.
Working with us, you will get the chance to:
· Work with professionals who have created some of the most revolutionary solutions in their fields.
· Make an impact and work on important projects.
· Contribute to the SIPI culture and values.
· Expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Sipi.
· Have the opportunity for career development and advancement. Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, office, and other areas. See where your Sipi journey can take you!
· Stay active and motivated: you’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environment. You will be eligible to learn, acquire new skills and perform new tasks while earning additional pay and bonuses while doing it!
· A wide range of benefits: Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, on-going education and training, performance bonuses, opportunity for promotion, performance and referral bonuses*, and much more!
* Bonus paid in increments based on tenure
What will help you succeed?
· Believe and love what you do.
· Enjoy solving problems and working proactively.
· Ability to follow instructions and operate in an orderly manner.
· High attention to detail, critical thinking, exceptional stakeholder care, and ability to manage multiple priorities.
· Ability to connect with you partners for having an exceptional team work.
· Continuous improvement mindset.
· Relevant experience in similar positions
· Outstanding problem-solving skills
· Hard-working temperament
· Ability to follow instructions and operate in an orderly manner
· Ability to work independently and safely
· Strong people skills.
· Good moral character.
· Agile and dexterous, and undeterred by heights and adverse climatic conditions.
· Ability to maintain solid attendance.
· Available to work extended hours.
Inventory Transfers Duties and Responsibilities:·
Insure safety procedures are always followed.· Insure all work instructions are followed.
Insure all ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, R2 and eStewards requirements are adhered to.
· Keep track of restricted bin content on daily basis.· Transfer equipment between locations.
· Ability to work with both serialized and non-serialized inventories.
· Process cycle count inventory every 3-6 mos.· Inventory, assemble and maintain box kits for “box program”.· Work with wrapping machine and pallet jack.
Inventory Transfers Skills and Qualifications:
· 18 years of age and older·
High School Diploma/equivalent
- Knowledge of operating a forklift is a plus
- Criminal history and employment verification background check, drug test and proof of legal work authorization in the US
Inventory Transfers Physical Requirements:
- Ability to work on feet for 8 hours and be able to lift up to 30 lbs
Start your path to a new career and opportunity… Join our team today!