The International Affairs driver helps with transportation needs for international students studying at Greenville University. This is a part-time position with hours on Friday evenings and some Saturdays.
1. Must be 21 years of age
2. Must have held a valid Driver's License with the State of Illinois for the past two years.
3. Must be able and comfortable driving a people mover vehicle which seats 15
4. Must have empathy and understanding for international students
5. Understanding of and commitment to the mission and Christian values of Greenville University
1. Familiar with the City of Greenville and Greenville University Campus
2. Past study abroad participant and/or time living or working abroad
Please submit resume and cover letter.
The university is located 50 miles east of St. Louis in an attractive residential community of approximately 7,000 people. Greenville was founded in 1892 and is affiliated with the Free Methodist Church, yet draws students from 40+ denominations. For additional information, please visit our website: www.greenville.edu.
It is the policy of Greenville University not to discriminate on the basis of age, color, ethnic or national origin, disability, race, gender or prior military service in its educational programs, admissions or employment policies. Greenville University is committed to an environment of cultural and ethnic diversity; women and minorities are encouraged to apply.