Sipi Asset Recovery is a leader in the ITAD services industry. Right now, we are looking for energetic Picking/Packing/Shipping workers to join our team at SIPI!
Job Title: Picking/Packing/Shipping
Location: 30944 San Clemente St Hayward, CA
Reports to: Inventory/Shipping Manager
FLSA Status: Part-Time and Full-Time, Non-Exempt
The Picking/Packing/Shipping employee will load and unload outgoing and incoming delivery vehicles. You will select products from the warehouse, load and secure goods to pallets, move inventory to delivery area, and load merchandise. You will unload stock from delivery vehicles, and transport to and store in designated warehouse positions. You will keep your work environment clean and tidy at all times, and comply with all relevant safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
Working with us, you will get the chance to:
· Work with professionals who have created some of the most revolutionary solutions in their fields.
· Make an impact and work on important projects.
· Contribute to the SIPI culture and values.
· Expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Sipi.
· Have the opportunity for career development and advancement. Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, office, and other areas. See where your Sipi journey can take you!
· Stay active and motivated: you’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environment. You will be eligible to learn, acquire new skills and perform new tasks while earning additional pay and bonuses while doing it!
· A wide range of benefits: Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, on-going education and training, performance bonuses, opportunity for promotion, performance and referral bonuses*, and much more!
* Bonus paid in increments based on tenure
What will help you succeed?
· Believe and love what you do.
· Enjoy solving problems and working proactively.
· Ability to follow instructions and operate in an orderly manner.
· High attention to detail, critical thinking, exceptional stakeholder care, and ability to manage multiple priorities.
· Ability to connect with you partners for having an exceptional team work.
· Continuous improvement mindset.
· Relevant experience in similar positions
· Outstanding problem-solving skills
· Hard-working temperament
· Ability to follow instructions and operate in an orderly manner
· Ability to work independently and safely
· Strong people skills.
· Good moral character.
· Agile and dexterous, and undeterred by heights and adverse climatic conditions.
· Ability to maintain solid attendance.
· Available to work extended hours.
Picking/Packing/Shipping Duties and Responsibilities:·
Insure safety procedures are always followed.
· Insure all work instructions are followed.· Insure all ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, R2 and eStewards requirements are adhered to.
· Picking individual assets by order
· Picking of bulk assets by order· Taking photos of assets
· Serial pick verification against order· Transfer assets to cage·
Stack/protect equipment the best possible way to insure undamaged delivery·
Work with material/pallet handling equipment.· Help other departments.
Picking/Packing/Shipping Skills and Qualifications:·
- 18 years of age and older· High School Diploma/equivalent
- Knowledge of operating a forklift is a plus
- Criminal history and employment verification background check, drug test and proof of legal work authorization in the US
Picking/Packing/Shipping Physical Requirements:
- Ability to work on feet for 8 hours and be able to lift up to 30 lbs
Start your path to a new career and opportunity… Join our team today!