Since 1938, the Ackermann Group has a long history in real estate development and property management that has continued to grow and thrive in the Midwest region. Today, residential community ownership and management comprise the majority of the company’s business with a focus on communities in dependable markets. Our corporate headquarters is located in Cincinnati, Ohio and we have invested in properties in Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, Indianapolis and Northern Kentucky.
We are looking for a high-energy, adaptable Talent Acquisition Specialist to oversee the full cycle recruiting process. The Talent Acquisitions Specialist will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the Company.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND SKILLS:
Full Cycle Recruiting:
- Prepare and post internal/external advertisements in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS); reviewing resumes and applications.
- Prescreen candidates for all open and confidential positions across multiple disciplines and within all levels of the organization, including executive roles.
- Make candidate recommendations to the hiring manager based on candidate skills, experience, job fit and cultural alignment.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria as needed.
- Tactically source passive and active candidates through a variety of recruitment methods such as networking, LinkedIn, use of social media, employee referrals, and job fairs to ensure we find the most qualified candidates who will bring a positive attitude to our team and who reflect our Company culture.
- Manage multiple open requisitions to ensure all positions are filled in a timely manner.
- Assist in the hiring process by preparing and extending offers, performing background and reference checks, and initiating the training/onboarding process.
Applicant Tracking System:
- Document all full-cycle recruitment activities through our ATS including candidate outreach, hiring manager communication, status changes, assessment results, job offers, and reference and background checks, etc.
External Recruitment Activities:
- Research, coordinate and participate in various offsite recruitment strategies such
Hiring Process Management:
- Develop innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment / sourcing strategies to develop high quality active and passive candidate pipelines.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
Our guiding principles of collaboration, commitment to a personal approach, and delivering above expectations are paramount to who we are as an organization. We believe in and are dedicated to our employees, creating opportunities for residents to connect with their neighbors and broader community, and giving back to the communities we serve. The Ackermann Group invests in passionate individuals who want to be a part of a vibrant and community-focused culture.
The ideal Talent Acquisition Specialist candidate will make an impact by driving a positive and seamless candidate experience using excellent customer service and communications skills.
- Bachelors or Associates degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain a positive collaborative relationship among all team members
- Familiarity with resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS): Paylocity Software experience a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Ability to handle sensitive, moderately complex, and confidential information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Enthusiastic approach, takes initiative and follows-through consistently
- A highly organized go-getter that is eager to learn and willing to work hard to drive for results
- Flexible, adaptable and patient
Benefits + Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits including: medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, 401k with match
- Career coaching and development
- Company Engagement Events
- Dynamic, high energy working environment