PICKUP® is the enterprise-grade, last-mile delivery service and one of the nation’s fastest-growing on-demand logistics providers. Our team features trust-verified PICKUP Good Guys delivering big & heavy items (including assembly) - from household essentials to furniture and mattresses - in as little as one hour. PICKUP has partnered with leading retailers and commercial businesses to transform their omnichannel delivery experience with solutions such as Contactless Buy Online Deliver From Store (BODFS). Our intelligent platform and success teams enable PICKUP Good Guys to consistently provide exceptional customer experiences. We currently operate in over 70 service markets with aggressive expansion plans. We are a customer-obsessed culture of creative problem-solvers. If this sounds like you, join our mission to build the best last mile in the nation.
As the Regional Manager of Field Operations with PICKUP, you will work with our Senior Manager of Field Operations and other members of operations leadership to drive improvements in all aspects of our field operations. The Regional Manager of Field Operations will lead and work daily with the Markets Success Managers to improve Market NPS, Good Guy retention rate and damage claim rate.
- Champion weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPI reporting, analysis, and reviews of Market Success Manager performance and prioritize activity with MSMs to drive improvements
- ??Market NPS
- GG retention rate
- Damage claim rate
- Order completion rate (Expected to change with new ops structure)
- On time performance percentage (Expected to change with new ops structure)
- ?Establish short and long-term goals for each team member; Construct timeline with incremental progress and evaluation checkpoints
- Support the MSMs in daily problem solving and help to create long term plans for overall markets success
- Ensure MSMs are operating under proper procedures and structures that have been established
- Work cross-functionally with the recruiting and strategy teams to solve ongoing field operational issues while identifying potential friction points
- Build and maintain a positive work environment where team members and their contributions are recognized and valued—maintaining frequent communication with all team members.
- Work with MSMs to identify any GGs that may not perform to the PICKUP standard and take immediate corrective action
- Establish a regular and consistent one-on-one schedule with each team member; Utilizing this time to mentor and grow them professionally
PICKUP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. PICKUP is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.