As a Dental Front Office Coordinator with Lone Tree Modern Dental and Orthodontics, YOU are the most important resource to fulfill our vision to deliver a Distinctive Patient Experience to out external patients, and to be the patient experience industry leader. We are growing and hiring a polished Dental Front Office Coordinator for our fast-paced family dental practice. At Lone Tree Modern Dental and Orthodontics we apply the principles of trust, honesty, respect, integrity, and commitment. We nurture the growth of each individual and the company. We foster a work environment where diversity is valued, quality of life is enhanced, and individual aspirations are enhanced.
This is a full-time position working 4 days/week Tuesday-Friday with weekends off. We offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, holiday pay, daily bonus opportunities, professional development, EAP, and a pleasant working environment.
- Monday: 7:30-4:00pm
- Tuesday: 7:00-4:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am-6:00pm
- Thurs: 7:30-4:00pm
- Fri: 7:00-1:00pm
- Answering the office phone and distributing calls or messages accordingly
- Coordinating and communicating patient's arrival using a headset with a professional demeanor
- Maintaining patient records, and updating demographic and insurance information
- Following office procedures for patient referrals and scheduling of office appointments.
- Verify insurance coverage for the planned treatment
- Collect payment from patients and communicating outstanding patient balances at time of service
- Treatment Coordination
- Administrative scheduling and appointment management
To learn more about our Lone Tree practice visit our Website
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Previous knowledge of dental, highly desired min 1 year
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Manage office workflow, including answering phones, emails, faxes, and face to face contact
- Outstanding organizational skills and time management.
- Excellent team player and passionate about the patient experience
- Polished appearance, both in person and over the phone