Prevailance seeking certified and qualified Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC) Instructors to train military students to request, control, and adjust surface-to-surface fires, provide timely and accurate targeting information in support of Close Air Support (CAS) to a JTAC, Forward Air Controller (Airborne) (FAC(A)), or directly to aircraft when authorized by the controlling Tactical Air Coordinator (Airborne) (TAC(A)), and perform autonomous Terminal Guidance Operations (TGO).
- Instructional services on application of the methodology and content of approved master lesson files and current procedures to attain the instructional objectives.
- Instruction and evaluation of JFO and/or JTAC tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) under simulated and classroom conditions; classroom, field and conference discussion, demonstration and practical application training.
- Monitor and evaluate training effectiveness throughout course of instruction.
- Administration of written and practical exercise-based examinations.
- Remedial instruction, including individual training sessions to create situations requiring the student to perform techniques in areas of weakness to ensure the attainment of instructional objectives.
- Maintain instructor and student materials including evaluations and evaluation criteria.
- Provide technical support in the management of course curricula through Program of Instruction (POI) and Scenario Management.
- All instructors shall be and remain knowledgeable to maintain proficiency in JTAC and JFO procedures.
- At minimum, must possess current JTAC certification.
- Instructors who have completed the Curriculum Developers Course (CDC) or equivalent within 5 years prior to contract award receive hiring preference.
- Shall have USMC Formal School Instructor Course completion or other service branch’s equivalent course completion.
- All instructors shall have the JTAC course of instruction completed, must have a Secret Clearance, and have completed the USMC Formal School Instructor Course or other service equivalent.
- STANDARDS OF CONDUCT: All instructors must adhere to Standards Conduct, i.e., present themselves in a clean, neat, and professional manner and conduct all instruction in professional attire and in a professional manner
Must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’ s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. Prospective employees must submit proof of full vaccination prior to their start date unless a Prevailance approved accommodation for disability (to include medical conditions) or religious-based reasons has been received.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.